Strategic plan and mission
The main purpose of technical and vocational education is to train qualified specialists capable of effective professional work in the specialty and competitive in the labor market. The implementation of this goal promotes the introduction of innovative technologies in the educational process, ensures the quality of education.
The main aim of the College is to ensure the preparation of competent professionals with professional medical education in accordance with national and international requirements, with the roadmap for the implementation of the Project "Modernization of medical education and science for 2016 - 2019, with the aim of restructuring Higher education College for the implementation of programs of applied bachelor degree on the specialty "Nursing"
Taraz-Bolashak Medical College LLP is committed to meeting the needs of employers in specialists with professional skills and the ability to adapt to changing market conditions.
The activity of the College is carried out in accordance with the Laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan "on education", the State program of development of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2016 - 2019, "Standard rules of technical and vocational education". Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 17.05.2013 №499, State program «Densaulyk» for 2016-2019.
1. THE MISSION AND VISION OF THE COLLEGE
The College provides high quality educational services, introducing innovative learning technologies. College graduates freely compete in the employment market and successfully work in medical organizations of the region and beyond.
The basis of its activities of the teaching staff of the College defined
Mission: Training of highly qualified specialists in the medical industry in order to form a competitive human resource potential in the domestic and international labor market.
Vision: To enter the number of higher colleges in the preparation of competitive and highly qualified specialists in the field of medicine.
Objective: to Transform the national classical College into a world - class College. provides high quality educational services, introducing innovative learning technologies. College graduates freely compete in the employment market and successfully work in medical organizations of the region and beyond them.
2. ANALYSIS OF THE CURREnt state
Medical College was organized in 2004, non-state educational institution, form of education: full-time.
The College passed 2 state attestations in accordance with the Law "on education". The College is made on the basis of the state license series No. KZ29LAA00010349 vidannoye 27.10.2017 g Department for control in the field of education Zhambyl oblast Committee for control in education and science Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The Charter of the College is developed in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "on education" Chapter 6 of article 41 and regulates the activities of the educational organization.
In 2018, the College passed the institutional and specialized accreditation and received the appropriate certificates. College training on 3 specialities, daily form of education: "medicine", "Nursing", "Laboratory diagnostics". Getting College independent assessment of the quality of educational activities for training is an indicator of the competitiveness of the institution.
10. The list of program and other regulatory legal acts on the basis of which the Strategic development plan of LLP "medical College "Taraz - Bolashak" for 2017-2021 was developed.
- Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan is declared on 27 July 2007 “on the Education”;
- National plan “100 concrete steps: a modern state for all”;
- Patriotic act - "Mangilik El" of April 26, 2016;
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated February 1, 2010 №922 “Strategic development plan of the Republic of Kazakhstan until 2020”;
- Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated February 9, 2015 “on state youth policy in the Republic of Kazakhstan”;
- World Bank project "technology Transfer and institutional reform in the health sector of Kazakhstan" sub-component C1: Reform of medical education (foreign partner FUAS Finland);
- The state program "Densaulyk" for the years 2016-2019;
- State standard of education (SES) 2016,2013,2010
- Road map of a Comprehensive plan for the development of nursing in the Republic of Kazakhstan until 2019.
Road map of the project "modernization of Medical education and science" order of the Ministry of health and social development № 587 of July 1, 2016..